Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions coming up apply to:
Any individual seeing or accessing the Website and providing personal data to the Provider in association with the Website, by way of the provider’s communication form, by email, or otherwise, Both sections of users are collectively mentioned to as users, you or your in this T&C. By becoming a user, you now recognize and agree to be bound by the T&C.
The Website Description
The Website offers the below details information, content, sources, and other material including, without restriction, data on:
- Our services
- Leading success narratives
- Advantages of outsourcing
- Contact information
The Website Content may further have other Provider interfaces like service notifications and official messages delivered to enrolled users and are thought part of the terms of registration of the Website.
Usage Of Website
In reaching and using the Website content, you expressly accept and agree that:
- The Website is supplied on an as-available basis, and the Provider implies no responsibility for the moment, deletion, miss-delivery, or mess to store any User information or personalized frames.
- You are liable for getting access to the website, and that access may involve third-party fees.
- Intervene with or interrupt the Website or servers or networks linked to the Website or violate any terms, methods, policies, or laws of networks connected.
The Website Content
- In viewing the Website Content publicized on the Website, you concede and agree that:
- All Website Content posted on the Website or delivered to you from time to time by the Provider are given for guidance or as reference only.
- You are not allowed to rely or act upon such Website Content and use them as a source for any cause of action in law.
You know and accept that the Provider, its subsidiaries, associates, officers, agents, co-branders, or other allies and representatives will not be answerable to you for any direct, indirect, accidental, special, consequential, or typical damages, including but not restricted to losses for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other hypothetical losses, even if the Provider has been notified of the possibility of such damages, resulting from:
- The accessing of, or the inadequacy to access, the Website, the use of, or the failure to use, or the faith, or the failure to rely, on the Website Content
- unlawful access to or modification of any of your deliverance or data, including any User Content
- Any other material relating to the Website or Website Content presented on the Website or related to you.
You agree to ultimately reimburse, defend and hold the Provider, and its subsidiaries, members, managers, agents, and employees, safe from any claims, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ charges, by any third party due to or rising out of your:
- access and usage of the Website or any Website Contents
- link to the Website
- breach of the T&C
- infringement of any rights of another.
And The Off-Site Links
To give enhanced value to our Users, the Website may offer, or third parties may afford, links to other Websites or sources, which you may obtain at your individual choice.
You agree and acknowledge the Provider has no authority over such sites and resources. In this respect, you also recognize and agree that the Provider is not liable for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not guarantee and is not responsible for any content, ads, products, services, or other elements on or open from such sites or resources.
You further agree that the Provider is not responsible directly or indirectly for any harm or loss induced by or connected with the use of or dependence on any such content, goods, or services accessible on or through any such site or support.
No Third-party Advantages
You agree that, except as otherwise provided in this T&C, there will be no third-party beneficiaries to this T&C, and that you may not allow your profile or enrollment to any other individuals.